Highlighting Our Programs
Highlighting PTSA Programs
PARENTS: We provide parent education opportunities and guest speakers throughout the year. We count on parent volunteers for everything we do, but these are also great opportunities for parents to meet the Centennial staff and other families and become a real part of the school community. This year we hope to hold a series of parent education seminars and provide some new, exciting programs for our students and staff.
TEACHERS & STAFF: We have a wonderful staff and we want to let them know they are appreciated!
- Classroom supplies
- Mini-Grant Program
- Classroom, Office and Media Center volunteers
- Early Release Day lunches for staff
- Teacher Appreciation Week
STUDENTS: We provide educational and enrichment opportunities for our children throughout the year. We also help the school acknowledge their many achievements!
- Cultural Arts assemblies
- Science Fair and sponsorship of school winners to regional competition
- Reflections Program for student art, music, poetry and photography
- Volunteers for school dances and class field trips
- Positive Behavior Support (Character Traits)
- Tutors & Mentors
- Guest speakers
ASSOCIATION: We provide vital communication links between the school and families.
- Yahoo Email List (CCMS_PTSA)
- Monthly Board meetings and regular general meetings
The PTSA relies on volunteers and a wide variety of funding sources to meet the needs of our school community. Among the fundraisers are “Win-Win” (formerly Phantom Fundraiser), retail participation funding, Spiritwear and car magnet sales, and general membership dues.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Stay informed! Click on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CCMS_PTSA/join.
(Please note: The group is listed as “CCMS” not “CCMMS”.)